ASHIGARU Skillz Competition No. 7
Are you ready to compete in the Ashigaru Skillz Competition?
Join us on Saturday, April 15th for the 7th Ashigaru Skillz at HAL 5 in Leuven, Belgium – a sports event like no other.
Our parkour athletes will compete in three rounds to determine the overall winner.
Participation in the Skillz Competition on Saturday is €35, which includes an event t-shirt and entry to Hall 5. Payment will be collected on-site.
10:00 A.M. check-in
On Sunday, April 16th, we will have an open jam session.
If you participate in the Competition the entry on sunday is free, otherwise it’s 5€ entry-fee for the gym.
Hal5 opens at 10am and you can train until you drop. If the weather is good, we will go outside to the spots with everyone who is interested.
Exciting challenges await you in one of the best indoor parkour parks and gyms in Europe, along with outstanding athletes, a cool community event, and much more.
Participation from 18 years or from 14 with parental consent.
We have also organized a sleeping place for you for €15/night, payable on-site since overnight stays in Hal 5 are not possible! Sorry!
The address for the sleeping place is:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE SLEEPING PLACE
- The first 40 people to register will have a bed.
- Bring your own sleeping bag/bed sheets. Those who registered after the 40th person can sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag and sleeping mat.
- Please enter your name on a list and pay before entering the building.
- Marc will be in front of the building in the evening to collect payment and register your name.
- Please leave the building as you found it. No trash, please!
- Please be quiet after 10 p.m. If you’re still active, go outside and let off steam.
- Please leave the building no later than 9:30 am the next morning.
- NO showers available.
Register here to secure your spot in the competition and a place to sleep if needed
For regular updates check our Instagram Account @teamashigaru
We’re looking forward to see you at the event! 🙂
Your Team Ashigaru